IIT JAM Online Registration 2021. Indian Institute Science Bangalore recently invited the JAM 2021 Admission Application Form. On February 14, 2021 (Sunday), the JAM 2021 Online Examination will be conducted as a Computer Based Test (CBT) in two sessions. Those candidates who are interested in this IIS JAM admission should read the full notification before applying online and Check all the eligibility requirements. The last date to complete the application form and submit it is 15 October 2020.
Some Important Dates
Online Application: 10 September 2020
Last Date for Registration: 15 October 2020
Exam held: 14 February 2021
Admit Card: Notified Soon
Result Declared: 20 March 2021
General, OBC Applicants: Rs. 1500
SC / ST Applicants: Rs. 750
PH & Female Applicants: Rs. 750
General, OBC Applicants: Rs. 2100
SC / ST Applicants: Rs. 1050
PH & Female Applicants: Rs. 1050
UPI, Paytm, Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Fee Mode, Pay Exam Fee.
For IIT JAM 2021 examination there is NO age limit to appear.
Bachelor Degree in any Stream
How to Fill Registration Form
- Candidates can apply for JAM 2021 only through the website. The Online Application Facility will be accessible from 10 September 2020 to 15 October 2020 via the website jam.iisc.ac.in.
- Please be aware that the name of the applicant must be exactly the same as that of the requesting degree certificate in the application form. The following information is needed when completing the application form (name, date of birth, personal mobile number, name of the parent, mobile number of the parent, etc.)
- Please draw on a white paper a rectangular box of 2 cm / 7 cm (height / width). Sign horizontally inside this box entirely with a black or dark blue ink pen. A signature shall NOT be approved with all CAPITAL LETTERS, Initials, or of any other color (other than black and blue).
- The last date for fee payment is 15 October 2020, the applicant will be able to make the payment using a net-banking account, debit or credit card.
- The applicant should view the application by clicking the “Save and Preview” button before continuing for making any payment. They should go through the request to make sure that the application form does not contain an error.
- If any mistake occurs, they will go back and do the correction. After that, they should click on the “Continue to Pay” button. If a candidate clicks the “continue to Payment” button, NO FURTHER CHANGES can be made in the application form.
If any Link is not Working Please Comment Below, we will fix this. Thank You for Using SarkariJob.in
यदि कोई लिंक काम नहीं कर रहा है तो कृपया नीचे टिप्पणी करें, हम इसे ठीक कर देंगे। Sarkarijob.in का उपयोग करने के लिए धन्यवाद।