Employment Opportunities in Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) Bihar For Posts 8415. If you are interested in this CSBC Bihar Police Constable 2020 PET Exam Postponed, then you should apply before the last date. Interested candidates can get all information related to CSBC Bihar Police Constable 2020 PET Exam Postponed. like educational qualification, selection process, eligibility criterion, pay scale, etc.
Some Important Dates
Starting Date : 13 November 2020
Last Date : 14 December 2020
Last Date Pay Fee : 14 December 2020
Exam Date : 14-21 March 2021
Admit Card : 24 February 2021
Exam Result Available : 06 December 2021
PET Exam Date : 28 January 2022
Admit Card Available : 05 January 2022
General / OBC Applicants : Rs. 450
SC / ST Applicants : Rs. 112
Pay the fee by credit card, debit card, net banking, challan fee mode.
Age Limit as on 01 August 2020
Minimum Age : 18 Years
Maximum Age : 25 Years
Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Candidates Passed Class 10th or 12th Examination.
No. of Vacancies Total : 8415 Posts
- There is no need to send the filled online application form to the Central Selection Board.
- The last date for filling the online application form is 14 December 2020. There will be no extension in this. Requests for improvement in applications sent by post or other means will not be entertained.
- After the last date of receipt of the application, the candidates with a valid application will be issued online for further action related to the examination/selection. Information in this regard will be given through newspapers and on the website of the Board in due course.
- Much necessary information can be given to you through SMS/emails. So keep your registered mobile phone/email id active / continue.
- Married women who will be found pregnant in the medical examination at the time of the race and physical efficiency test will not be allowed to participate in the race and physical efficiency tests on the basis of the medical reports and will be disqualified on this basis.
- The selection process can usually take a year to complete, so candidates are suggested to keep their availability for the written examination, physical efficiency test, and record scrutiny, etc. accordingly.
- The request for extension of time in any process will not be valid under any circumstances (eg family, private, medical, fracture, pregnancy, etc.).
Some Important Links
If any Link is not Working Please Comment Below, we will fix this. Thank You for Using SarkariJob.in
यदि कोई लिंक काम नहीं कर रहा है तो कृपया नीचे टिप्पणी करें, हम इसे ठीक कर देंगे। Sarkarijob.in का उपयोग करने के लिए धन्यवाद।