MP Police Constable Online Form 2020. According to the demand letter received from the Information for Recruitment Examination – 2020 for recruitment of constable cadre under the Government Headquarters, Madhya Pradesh, the total number of posts is 4000. Changes are possible. Official information of boards, detailed information of all posts, and age limits available at http://peb.mp.gov.in/.
Some Important Dates
Online Application: 24 December 2020
Registration Last Date: 07 January 2021
Complete Form Last Date: 12 January 2021
Exam Date: 06 April 2021 (Postponed)
Admit Card: Notified Soon
General / OBC / Other State Applicants: Rs. Notified Soon
SC / ST Applicants: Rs. Notified Soon
Pay the fee by credit card, debit card, net banking, challan fee mode.
Age Limit as of 01 August 2020
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 33 Years
Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
- Passed Class 10th / 12th Examination.
- Read the official notification for more details.
No. of Vacancies Total: 4000 Post
Constable (GD) – Total 3862 Posts
Constable (Radio) –Total 138 Posts
- In the case of the ‘Vikram Award’ candidates, up to a maximum age of 5 years will be relaxed.
- The upper age limit will be relaxed up to a maximum of 5 years in the case of a spouse of a higher caste from a couple who are free of cost under the Inter-caste Marriage Incentive Scheme of the Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes Welfare Department.
- Ex-servicemen who have been retired under retired exemptions (Mastering out Concession).
- Officers (military or civilian) who have been retired from service on completion of their contract (including regular commissioned officers of short-term service).
- Officers who have been deputed after working continuously for more than 6 months on holiday vacancies.
Some Important Links
If any Link is not Working Please Comment Below, we will fix this. Thank You for Using SarkariJob.in
यदि कोई लिंक काम नहीं कर रहा है तो कृपया नीचे टिप्पणी करें, हम इसे ठीक कर देंगे। Sarkarijob.in का उपयोग करने के लिए धन्यवाद।