SSC Junior Engineer JE Online Form 2020. The Staff Selection Commission will conduct an open, competitive Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Quantity Surveying & Contracts) for various Government of India Ministries / Departments / Organizations. Before applying online, those candidates who are interested in this vacancy and have all the eligibility criteria can read the full notification.
Some Important Dates
Online Application: 01 October 2020
Registration Last Date: 30 October 2020
Fee Payment Last Date for Offline: 01 November 2020
CBT Exam Date for Paper I: 22 to 25 March 2021
CBT Exam Date for Paper II: Notified Soon
General / OBC / Other Applicants: Rs. 100
SC / ST / PH / Female Applicants: Rs. 0
Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
- Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering with Two years experience
- Read Official Notification for more details.
How to Apply Online Form
- Applications must only be submitted in the online mode on the official SSC website, https:/ssc.nic.in.
- Applicants are required to upload a scanned color passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB) on the online application form. The date on which the photograph was taken should be no more than three months from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination and the date on which the photograph was taken should be clearly printed.
- The last date and time for online applications to be submitted are 30 October 2020 (23:30).
- Fee due: Rs 100/- (only Rs one hundred). Applicants from Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-Servicemen eligible for a reservation shall be exempt from payment of the fee.
- Applicants can pay the online fee by 1 November 2020 (23:30 hours).
- Candidates wishing to make the payment via SBI’s challan may, however, make the payment in cash at the specified SBI branches within the bank’s working hours up to 05 November 2020, given that the challan was created before 03 November 2020 (23:30 hours).
Some Important Links
If any Link is not Working Please Comment Below, we will fix this. Thank You for Using SarkariJob.in
यदि कोई लिंक काम नहीं कर रहा है तो कृपया नीचे टिप्पणी करें, हम इसे ठीक कर देंगे। Sarkarijob.in का उपयोग करने के लिए धन्यवाद।