Online applications for direct recruitment under the E&M system against category-wise vacancies under Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. (UPPCL) and its DISCOMS, TRANSCO are invited to the following post of Junior Engineer (Trainee) as detailed below. Application submission via any other mode is not acceptable.
Some Important Dates
Online Application Begin: 04 December 2020
Online Registration Last Date: 28 December 2020
Fee Payment Last Date (Online): 28 December 2020
Fee Payment Last Date (Offline): 30 December 2020
CBT Exam Date: March 2021
Admit Card: 05 March 2021
General / OBC / EWS Applicants: Rs 1000
SC / ST Applicants: Rs 700
PH Applicants: Rs 10
Pay the fee by credit card, debit card, net banking, challan fee mode.
Age Limit as of 01 January 2020
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 40 Years
Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
3 Years Diploma in Related Trade
No. of Vacancies Total: 212 Post
|Junior Engineer JE (Electrical)||81||25||21||60||04||191|
|Junior Engineer JE (Electronics / Telecommunication)||01||14||00||06||00||21|
- UPPCL reserves the right at any time to cancel this advertising without assigning any justification for it.
- Any subsequent conflict arising from this advertising is subject only to the jurisdiction of the Lucknow Courts.
- Applicants who have received a diploma through a distance learning program are not qualified to apply for the above-mentioned post.
- Candidates having a Diploma received on the basis of length of service (without passing the Diploma examination) are also Not Qualified to apply for the above posts.
- GUIDELINES ARE TERMS AND CONDITIONS GIVEN IN THE ADVERTISEMENT ONLY. The current policies, rules, and regulations of the UPPCL will be final in the case of any confusion.
Some Important Links
If any Link is not Working Please Comment Below, we will fix this. Thank You for Using SarkariJob.in
यदि कोई लिंक काम नहीं कर रहा है तो कृपया नीचे टिप्पणी करें, हम इसे ठीक कर देंगे। Sarkarijob.in का उपयोग करने के लिए धन्यवाद।