NTA NEET UG Unofficial Answer Key 2020. NTA NEET UG Admit Card 2020. National Testing Agency (NTA) recently posted the MBBS / BDS Admission Exam Center Change Notice for NEET 2020. Those Candidates who have applied for this Exam can download the Undergraduate (UG) Admit Card 2020.
Some Important Dates
Application Online: 02 December 2019
Registration Last Date: 06 January 2020
Exam Date: 03 May 2020
New Exam Date: 13 September 2020
Admit Card: 26 August 2020
General Applicants: Rs. 1500/-
EWS, OBC Applicants: Rs. 1400/-
SC / ST Applicants: Rs. 800/-
PH Applicants: Rs. 800/-
Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Fee Mode, Pay Exam Fee.
Born Before 31 Dec 2003
Minimum Age : 17 Years
Maximum Age: 25 Years
Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
- Passed the 12th Exam, Chemistry, Physics Biology PCB Subject Category Recognized in India.
- For more specifics on eligibility please read the full information brochure or read the details on the Wise Eligibility Code.
Important Instruction for NEET 2020
- Aadhar Card is NTA NEET 2020 Examination mandatory in all India.
- Image instruction: Clear passport size and 4×6 size photo with white background, and also enter the name and date of your candidates.
- For more details please see the brochure on NEET Data 2020.
Some Important Links
Coaching Centre Answer Key
If any Link is not Working Please Comment Below, we will fix this. Thank You for Using SarkariJob.in
यदि कोई लिंक काम नहीं कर रहा है तो कृपया नीचे टिप्पणी करें, हम इसे ठीक कर देंगे। Sarkarijob.in का उपयोग करने के लिए धन्यवाद।