Employment Opportunities in Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) For 731 Posts. If you are interested in this Bihar BPSC 66 Mains Result 2022, then you should apply before the last date. Interested candidates can get all information related to Bihar BPSC 66 Mains Result 2022. like educational qualification, selection process, eligibility criterion, pay scale, etc.
Some Important Dates
Starting Date : 28 September 2020
Last Date : 28 October 2020
Last Date Pay Fee : 28 October 2020
Last Date Complete Form : 28 October 2020
Exam Date : 27 December 2020
Admit Card Available : 16 December 2020
Answer Key Available : 21 January 2021
Pre Result Available : 24 March 2021
Mains Form Available : 15-22 June 2021
Last Date Reciept Form : 28 June 2021
Mains Exam Date : 29-31 July 2021
Admit Card Available : July 2021
Mains Result Available : 13 April 2022
General / OBC / EWS Applicants : Rs. 600
SC / ST Applicants : Rs. 150
PH Applicants : Rs. 150
Fee pay by UPI, Paytm, debit card, credit card, net banking or payment offline by E Challan Fee Mode
Age Limit as of 01 August 2020
Minimum Age : 20 Years
Maximum Age : 37 Years for Male
Maximum Age : 40 Years for Female
Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
Bachelor Degree in Any Stream
Please read the Official Notification for More Subject Wise Details.
No. of Vacancies Total : 731 Posts
Some Important Information
- After submitting the last filled online application, the candidate will log in again at the same time and will definitely print two copies of the downloaded application available from the Download Filled Application Section.
- All certificates/papers mentioned related to the advertisement must be preserved copy of bank receipt of examination fee payment. The candidate will have to submit the said hard copy and all relevant certificates in due course at the time of the interview or going at any time.
- Applicants should also ensure that the registration number, bar code, and application number are mentioned on each page of the hard copy of the downloaded application.
- The application will not be considered completely filled even if the registration number, bar code, and Submitted Application Number are not mentioned on the hard copy and the application will not be accepted.
- It will be compulsory to present all the certificates mentioned in the application form, mark sheet in original at the time of the interview.
- The Commission will be free to decide the eligibility of the candidates who do not comply with the instructions.
- Applicants will ensure that all the desired certificates are available to them in the original while filling the application.
- All information related to this advertisement will be published on the Commission’s website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in, separate publications in newspapers will not be required.
Some Important Links
If any Link is not Working Please Comment Below, we will fix this. Thank You for Using SarkariJob.in
यदि कोई लिंक काम नहीं कर रहा है तो कृपया नीचे टिप्पणी करें, हम इसे ठीक कर देंगे। Sarkarijob.in का उपयोग करने के लिए धन्यवाद।