You must have all the information related to the examination in order to succeed in the SSC MTS 2021 exam. Only by using this knowledge can you achieve success in a short period of time. Both students today appear to prefer government employment | Students only accept other jobs or careers after not having a government job. Depending on your ability, you can take the government job exam. One of these is the SSC MTS exam. Your selection can be done very easily after preparing well for this examination.
In central government and state government departments, the SSC MTS examination is carried out for the positions of Peon, Chowkidar, Safai Wala and Mali. After high school, you can apply for these posts. Under MTS, there are three types of posts
- Multi-tasking (Non-technical) Staff
- Group “C”
- Non-ministerial Post
SSC MTS 2021: MTS Full Form
The full form of MTS is MULTI TASKING STAFF.
Work of SSC MTS
The functions of SSC MTS are as follows-
- Do watch or ward duty
- Cleanliness around the office.
- Office cleaning
- Photo-copying and faxing.
- Proper care of parks, plants, rooms.
- If ITI or diploma holder, then you have to do work related to it.
- Cleaning rooms and furniture |
- Work on the instructions of the officer.
SSC MTS 2021: Age
The candidate’s age for the SSC MTS examination should be between 18 and 25 years. As per regulations, the reserved class is excluded.
A minimum of the 10th standard must be passed from a recognized board or institution.
SSC MTS exam pattern
The exam pattern of SSC MTS is as follows:
This exam is conducted in two stages.
Paper – 1
100 questions are asked in Paper-1, for which a time limit of 90 minutes is prescribed, in which all the questions are optional.
In this step, Paper-2 is descriptive, in which short essays or papers in English and any language included in the 8th Schedule of the Constitution have to be written. There are 50 marks in this paper, for which a time limit of 30 minutes is prescribed.
MTS SSC Preparation
This way, you will prepare for SSC MTS
- In the SSC MTS Exam, more reasoning questions are asked. The reasoning is a topic of scoring. By solving as many questions as possible, you can prepare them well.
- In its examination, mathematics questions are also asked, you can resolve more and more questions about mathematics.
- You should study the books of good publishers to succeed in this examination.
- You may also obtain assistance from any coaching institute.
- You should solve the previous question papers in order to prepare well for the examination.
- Under the prescribed time frame, you can practice every day.
- You should study the newspaper each day for general information and current affairs.
Information about SSC MTS is given here. You can contact us via the comment box if you want to ask your thoughts or suggestions or questions about the information provided.
If any Link is not Working Please Comment Below, we will fix this. Thank You for Using SarkariJob.in
यदि कोई लिंक काम नहीं कर रहा है तो कृपया नीचे टिप्पणी करें, हम इसे ठीक कर देंगे। Sarkarijob.in का उपयोग करने के लिए धन्यवाद।