UIDAI has the authority to give to all citizens of India an easily verifiable 12-digit random number as Unique Identification-Aadhaar. Indian Specific Identification Authority UIDAI Mera Aadhar Meri Pahechaan E Aaadhar Card Download Online, Update / Correction in Your Aadhar Card, Find Your Enrolment No. and Other Different Details Are Available in UIDAI Single Portal Every Indian Citizen Must Enroll with UIDAI Aaadhar Card. Aadhaar Card can be downloaded here
How to Download Aadhaar Card
- Tap on the links below to access the Aadhaar Card.
- To download the Aadhaar Card enter your Enrollment or Aadhaar Number.
- To access Aadhaar Card, enter your OTP Password. (Your Smartphone)
- NOTE: The default E Aadhaar Card password is The Zone Pin Code.
- If you’ve forgotten all of the As info.
- Registration No, and Aadhaar No. Then use the Option to Find UID.
How to Update Aadhaar Card
- To update the status of the Aadhaar Card, click the Change Aadhaar Card link below.
- You can also download the offline Aadhaar Card Update Form and Send it to the correction office.
How to Enrolled with New Aadhaar
- To select your State Name, District Name, and Location, find your Nearest Enrollment Centre.
- Go to the Aadhaar Card Inscription Center, send your document and
- Other documents related to photo, Bio Metric Info.
- The Aadhaar will be available on Portal after Few Days.
Online Correction in E Aadhaar Card
- after creating the Aadhaar Card you see some correction in Aadhaar Card.
- For any corrections please use Aadhaar Card Correction Online or Enrollment Center.
- Download E Aadhaar Card After Few Days, after the correction process.
Some Useful Important Links