One document for Indian people is the PAN (Permanent Account Number). All candidates who have registered for the PAN can monitor their PAN Card Status Online via the official website of PAN UTI / NSDL.On the PAN Official website, you can make PAN Request for the new PAN, Check PAN Transaction Status, Make Correction and Update Your PAN Information Now.
- All-Category Indian Citizens: 107/-
- Indian resident abroad Pan Card Registration Delivered Fee: 989/-
Pay the registration fee via debit card, credit card, net banking, or by paying the charge offline.
Document Required for Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Identify Card (Voter ID)
- Arms License
- Driving License (DL)
- Pension Card with Photograph
- Ration Card
- Any Other Related Supported Document
Fill New Pan Form Online Form
- Choose the Person, Army, Marine, Airforce, Business, Partner, Business category
- Exp: Name, DOB, Address, Phone No, Email ID, and Other Information
- Tap on Claim and Apply.
- Pay the Enrolment Fee
- Download and print your pre-filled application form after successful payment.
- You will now obtain your Pan Card by Post to your address within 30 Days.