Voter ID Online Form 2020 Citizens who have not yet obtained their voter ID card can go to the Election Commission of India’s official website by applying online and making them responsible citizens. State residents who want to see their name on the list of electors must apply to get a voter ID card. Young adults who have turned 18
No Application Fee to Filled Online Voter ID Card.
Place of Birth: India
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: Not Available
How to Apply New Form
- Open Online registration for the New Voters ID.
- Type in your Mobile No.
- Type your password OTP / SMS
- Fill in the details
- Upload Related Image and Docs.
- Submit the document to the appropriate authority
Online Correction in Voter ID
- When you already have the VOTER ID in ID Card and other correction or misunderstanding.
- Open Make Corrections Link Enter Your Mobile NO and Pass OTP.
- See and change The Information If Required and Submit the Form.