Bank Of India Recruitment 2020. BOI Are invited to the Various Post Officer Scale-II or III or IV Online Application Form. Candidates wishing to apply for the position below should ensure that they meet the minimum eligibility requirements defined by the Bank for the respective position.
Some Important Dates
Online Application: 16 September 2020
Registration Last Date: 30 September 2020
Exam Date: Notified Soon
Admit Card: Notified Soon
General / OBC / EWS Applicants: Rs. 850
SC / ST Applicants: Rs. 175
PH Applicants: Rs. 175
Fee pay by UPI, Paytm, debit card, credit card, net banking or payment offline by E Challan Fee Mode
Age Limit and Vacancy Details
No. of Vacancies Total: 214 Post
How to Fill Application Form
- Applicants should scan their photograph and signature before submitting online to ensure that both the image and signature conform to the relevant requirements as set out in the Photo & Signature Scanning and Upload Guideline.
- Have a valid email ID, and a mobile no. Bank may send an online exam, interview call letters, etc on the registered e-mail ID. In case an applicant does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, before applying online, he/she should create a new e-mail ID and mobile no. and retain the e-mail account and mobile number.
- Candidates are needed to go to the www.bankofindia.co.in website of the Bank and click on the CAREER ‘and then click on the link. This opens up a new window. Click “APPLY ONLINE” in this window
- To register, select the “Click here for New Registration” tab and enter Name, Contact Details, and Email-id. The computer will create a Provisional Registration Number and Password, and display it on the computer. The Provisional Identification Number and Password should be noted. It will also send an Email & SMS containing the Provisional Registration number and Password.
- Candidates are advised to fill in and check the information themselves filled out in the online application, as no modification would be possible after clicking on the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate Your Detail’ button and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- If required, change details and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after checking and ensuring that the photos, signatures uploaded and other information you have filled in are correct.
- Click the ‘Payment’ tab, and proceed to pay.
- Payment can only be made using Master / Visa Debit or Credit Cards or Internet Banking. An e-Receipt is generated on the successful completion of the transaction.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of Receipt and an online application form. Please note that this transaction might not have been successful if the same can not be generated online.
Some Important Links
If any Link is not Working Please Comment Below, we will fix this. Thank You for Using SarkariJob.in
यदि कोई लिंक काम नहीं कर रहा है तो कृपया नीचे टिप्पणी करें, हम इसे ठीक कर देंगे। Sarkarijob.in का उपयोग करने के लिए धन्यवाद।