Indian Army SSC Technician Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited from qualified unmarried male & Female Engineering Graduates and also from Widows of Defence Personnel who have died in harness in the Indian Army for the Short Service Commission (SSC) award. The course will begin at the Officers Training Academy (OTA) in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, in April 2021. Before applying online, all applicants who are interested in this vacancy and have all the eligibility requirements should read the full notice.
Some Important Dates
Online Application: 14 October 2020
Registration Last Date: 12 November 2020
Complete Form Last Date: 14 November 2020
The course will be Start: April 2021
Exam Date: Notified Soon
General / OBC / EWS Applicants: Rs. 0
SC / ST Applicants: Rs. 0
Female Applicants: Rs. 0
No Application Fee
Age Limit as on 01 April 2021
Minimum Age: 20 Years
Maximum Age: 27 Years
Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Related Trade
- For More Subject wise Details Read Notification
No. of Vacancies Total: 189 Post
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Short Service Commission 56 Men||175|
|Short Service Commission 27 Women||14|
How to Apply
- Only online applications will be accepted on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on ‘Apply/Login Officer Entry’ and click ‘Registration‘.
- After you have read the directions carefully, complete the online registration form. Tap on ‘Apply Online‘ under the Dashboard after you have registered. The “Choice of Officers-‘Eligibility” page will open.
- Then press ‘Apply‘ on the Technical Course of the Short Service Commission. A ‘Form of application’ page will open.
- To fill in details as required under various segments such as Personal Information, Contact Details, Education Details, and previous SSB details, read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue‘.
- You can move to the ‘Summary of your information’ page after filling in the details of the last section, where you can review and edit the already created entries.
- Click on ‘Submit Now‘ only after you have decided the correctness of all your data. Applicants must click on ‘Submit Now’ any time they open an application to edit some information.
- Applicants are expected to carry out two copies of their Roll Number submission, 30 minutes after the final online application closes on the last day.
Some Important Links
If any Link is not Working Please Comment Below, we will fix this. Thank You for Using SarkariJob.in
यदि कोई लिंक काम नहीं कर रहा है तो कृपया नीचे टिप्पणी करें, हम इसे ठीक कर देंगे। Sarkarijob.in का उपयोग करने के लिए धन्यवाद।