MPPEB Group 5 Various Post Recruitment 2020. Recently, the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has invited the Various Post online application form. Joint recruitment under Group-5 2020 of Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Pharma Trade-2, and other posts. Before applying online, all applicants who are interested in this vacancy and have all the eligibility requirements should read the full notification.
Some Important Dates
Online Application: 10 October 2020
Last Date Apply Online: 24 October 2020
Correction Last Date: 29 October 2020
Exam Date: 16 to 27 December 2020
Admit Card: Notified Soon
General / Other State / EWS Applicants: Rs. 560
SC / ST / OBC Applicants: Rs. 310
Pay Application fee by MP Online KIOSK Fee Mode, Paytm, UPI Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, Rajasthan E Mitra Fee Mode.
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 40 Years
Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Class 10th / 12th Examination with Diploma in Related Trade.
Read the Notification for More Details
No. of Vacancies Total: 2150 Post
Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Staff Nurse Female||525|
|Staff Nurse Male||222|
|Radio Therapy Technician||48|
|Prosthetic and Orthotic Technician||06|
|Dark Room Assistant||14|
|Cardio Thoracic Technician||02|
|TB and Chest Diseases Health Visitor||06|
|Assistant Animal Medical Area Officer||215|
Important instructions related to the Application
- Attendance of the candidate at the scheduled reporting time at the examination center is mandatory.
- On the date of examination, the candidate will be able to perform Aadhaar Aadhaar enabled biometric verification. In the case of non-biometric verification of the candidate, he will not be eligible to appear in the examination.
- During the examination, the candidate will be required to select one option out of the four options available for each question.
- After considering the representations received from the candidates, the final answer key (ideal answer) will be prepared. Based on which the exam results will be prepared and declared.
- Online applicants can get their admit card for online examination only through user identification and password.
- The time of conducting the examination in the rule book can be amended according to the circumstances.
- Changes can be made according to the situation in the scheduled date of the examination and the examination can be conducted before or after the scheduled date.
- Candidates coming after the prescribed reporting time in the examination will not be eligible to enter the examination center.
Some Important Links
If any Link is not Working Please Comment Below, we will fix this. Thank You for Using SarkariJob.in
यदि कोई लिंक काम नहीं कर रहा है तो कृपया नीचे टिप्पणी करें, हम इसे ठीक कर देंगे। Sarkarijob.in का उपयोग करने के लिए धन्यवाद।