NCERT Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts 2020. NCERT invited online applications through interviews on its official website to fill various academic positions under direct recruitment. On or before 3 August 2020, interested and qualified candidates can apply online at ncert.nic.in.
Some Important Dates
Online Application: 29 June 2020
Application Last Date: 03 Aug 2020
Admit Card: 10 Aug 2020
Exam Date: 12 Aug 2020
General, OBC Applicants: Rs. 1000/-
SC, ST Applicants: Rs. 0/-
All Category Female Applicants: Rs. 0/-
Fee payment by debit card, credit card, net banking or payment offline by E Challan Fee Mode
Age Limit as on 01 June 2020
Min. Age: NA Yrs.
Maximum Age: NA Yrs.
Please read the Official Notification for Age Relaxation
- Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Professor – In the relevant field, the candidate must have a postgraduate and a Ph.D. degree.
- Associate Professor – M.A.. Ph.D. psychology, with an academic degree in psychology with a 55 percent mark.
- Librarian – Master’s degree in library science/information science/documentation science with at least 55 percent marks is mandatory. Also, at least ten years of experience should be required.
- Assistant Librarian -Master’s degree with at least 55 percent marks in library science/information science / doctoral science. For the related subject, NET is also required.
- Professor– M.A. Ph.D. in psychological science with a specialized degree in psychological education.
- Assistant Professor – M.A.. in 55% psychology, with a specialization in the psychology of education
No. of Vacancies Total : 266 Post
Post wise Vacancies are Displayed in Official Notification.
Please Download Notification to view all Detailed Vacancies
Some Important Links
If any Link is not Working Please Comment Below, we will fix this. Thank You for Using SarkariJob.in
यदि कोई लिंक काम नहीं कर रहा है तो कृपया नीचे टिप्पणी करें, हम इसे ठीक कर देंगे। Sarkarijob.in का उपयोग करने के लिए धन्यवाद।