Uttar Pradesh Legislative Council Secretariat is invited online application for the recruitment of vacant posts in UP Vidhan Parishad Sachivalaya. The starting date for online application is 18 September, last date for registration for examination is 12 October 2020. The last date for submission of the online examination fee is 13 October.
Some Important Dates
Online Application: 18 September 2020
Last Date Apply Online: 12 October 2020
Last Date for Fee Payment: 13 October 2020
Last Date for Complete Form: 16 October 2020
Exam Date: Notified Soon
Admit Card: Notified Soon
General / OBC / EWS Applicants: Rs. 1050
SC / ST Applicants: Rs. 800
PH Applicants: Rs. 50
Pay the fee for the exam via UPI, Paytm, credit card, debit card, net banking, Challan fee mode.
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 22 Years
Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Bachelor Degree in any Stream
No. of Vacancies Total: 73 Post
|Additional Private Secretary||10||06||05||00||02||23|
|Review Officer Account||01||00||00||00||00||01|
|Security Advisor Male||04||00||00||00||01||05|
|Security Advisor Female||01||00||00||00||00||01|
|Special Executive Administration||01||00||00||00||00||01|
- Separate applications have to be submitted for all the posts in this advertisement and a separate examination fee is also required to be given for each post.
- In order to get the educational qualifications prescribed for the curtains included in this advertisement if any candidate is appearing in the final year examination, he is also eligible to apply but by the date of the preliminary examination, the certificate related to passing the said qualification, ‘Marks are required to be received.
- It is not necessary to attach copies of any type of educational records with the application related to the preliminary examination.
- Candidates who are successful in the preliminary examination will have to submit the application form for the main examination and also have to pay a separate examination fee.
- Photo and signature must be uploaded online.
- By the last date of depositing the fee in the bank, the application-cane will be accepted only if the candidates deposit the prescribed fee. If the fee is deposited in the bank after the last date fixed, then the candidate’s application form will not be accepted.
- The fee deposited will not be refunded even in any case.
Some Important Links
If any Link is not Working Please Comment Below, we will fix this. Thank You for Using SarkariJob.in
यदि कोई लिंक काम नहीं कर रहा है तो कृपया नीचे टिप्पणी करें, हम इसे ठीक कर देंगे। Sarkarijob.in का उपयोग करने के लिए धन्यवाद।