Through the advertisement by Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Services Selection Board, Prayagraj, the details of vacant 15508 posts of (TGT 12913) (PGT 2595) in state-aided non-government secondary schools, subject wise, reserved and reserved category-wise and class-wise (for boys and girls) vacancies, are given in the table. For its relative selection, online applications are invited from the citizens of India. In the context of applying online, the candidates are requested to study the following instructions thoroughly and apply accordingly.
Some Important Dates
Online Application: 29 October 2020
Registration Last Date: 27 November 2020
Complete Form Last Date: 30 November 2020
Exam Date: Notified Soon
Admit Card: Notified Soon
General / OBC / Applicants: Rs. 750
SC / EWS Applicants: Rs. 450
ST Applicants: Rs. 250
Pay the fee by credit card, debit card, net banking, challan fee mode.
Age Limit as on 01 July 2020
Minimum Age: 21 Years
Maximum Age: N.A Years
Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
- Trained Graduate Teacher TGT: Bachelor Degree in Related Subject with B.Ed Examination Passed
- Post Graduate Teacher PGT: Master Degree in Related Subject with B.Ed Examination Passed.
- Read the Official Notification for More Post wise Eligibility Details.
No. of Vacancies Total: 15508 Post
Total TGT Post: 12913
Total PGT Post: 2595
- Candidates will apply online on the selection board website www.upsessb.org, apart from this, applications sent by any other means will not be accepted.
- Detailed instructions for filling the online application are available on the selection board website. The number of advertised positions may decrease or increase.
- Only one application will be accepted against each subject of the trained graduate teacher cadre, although separate applications can be made in more than one subject.
- Language related question papers will be in the same language as Hindi question paper in Hindi, Sanskrit question paper in Sanskrit, English paper in English, and Urdu question paper will be in Urdu.
- After the final submission of the online application, no modification can be done to it. Therefore, fill all the information carefully and finally verify the information filled before submitting the application.
- Mobile phones, Bluetooth, calculators, or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the written examination premises.
- For resolving any kind of difficulty in the online application, you can contact the helpline number 0532-2466851 and 91-8299325775 of the selection board every working day from 10:00 am to 05:00 pm.
Some Important Links
Download Official Notification
If any Link is not Working Please Comment Below, we will fix this. Thank You for Using SarkariJob.in
यदि कोई लिंक काम नहीं कर रहा है तो कृपया नीचे टिप्पणी करें, हम इसे ठीक कर देंगे। Sarkarijob.in का उपयोग करने के लिए धन्यवाद।