State Level National Talent Search Examination. National Income and Merit-Based Scholarship Scheme Examination 2019-20. This examination can include only those students who have passed the class 6 examinations in session 2019-20 with minimum marks of 55% (up to 5% relaxation for SC and ST category).
Some Important Dates
Online Application: October 2020
Registration Last Date: 10 November 2020
Admit Card: 13 December 2020
Exam Date: Notified Soon
General / OBC / Applicants: Rs. 0
SC / ST Applicants: Rs. 0
PH Applicants: Rs. 0
No Application fee
- The annual parental income of the nominee should be less than Rs. 1,50,00/
- Class 08: passed the 2019-2020 Class 07 Test and earned at least 55% Marks, SC, ST requires only 50 percent Marks.
- Class 10th: Candidates who have registered for the 2020-21 Board Examination can apply online.
Upload Latest passport size photo, Signature, Income Certificate, and Cast certificate.
- After the selection in this examination, fresh beneficiaries studying in class 9 and renewal studying in class 10, 11, and 12, beneficiaries will have to upload their data on www.scholarship.gov.in (National Scholarship Portal) to claim the scholarship.
- Thereafter, the Principal / Principal and District School Inspector of the concerned students will verify the uploaded data online. After selection in the examination, the same students/students are given scholarships from class 9 to 12.
- Those who continue to study in Institutional / non-government aided or local bodies (excluding Central, Jawahar Navodaya, Sainik, and Residential schools) schools from class 9 to 2. are institutionalized.
- Those who have passed the examination with a minimum of 55% examination in class 8, 9, and 11 and a minimum of 60% of class 10 examination (up to 5% relaxation for SC and ST candidates).
- Every year after passing the exam, the process of uploading and verifying data on NSP will be completed for the renewal of the scholarship.
- Those who are not taking advantage of any scholarship other than this scholarship. As per the provisions of the Central Government sponsored scholarship scheme, any beneficiary can get scholarship funds under the same scholarship scheme and not in two schemes.
Some Important Links
If any Link is not Working Please Comment Below, we will fix this. Thank You for Using SarkariJob.in
यदि कोई लिंक काम नहीं कर रहा है तो कृपया नीचे टिप्पणी करें, हम इसे ठीक कर देंगे। Sarkarijob.in का उपयोग करने के लिए धन्यवाद।