Uttarakhand UKSSSC LT Assistant Teacher Online Form 2020: Uttarakhand Subordinate Services Selection Commission invites online applications for selection by direct recruitment to the total vacant 1431 posts of Assistant Teacher LT in the Secondary Education Department, Uttarakhand (Garhwal and Kumarau Mandal). Interested candidates can apply online on the Commission’s website by 04 December 2020.
Some Important Dates
Online Application: 19 October 2020
Registration Last Date: 04 December 2020
Complete Form Last Date: 06 December 2020
Admit Card: Notified Soon
Exam Date: Notified Soon
General / OBC / EWS Applicants: Rs. 300
SC / ST Applicants: Rs. 150
PH Applicants: Rs. 150
Exam Fee through UPI, Credit Card, Debit Card, Paytm, Net Banking Fee Mode.
Age Limit as on 01 July 2020
Min. Age: 21 Years
Maximum Age: 42 Years
Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Related Subject with LT Diploma / Bachelor of Education (B. Ed.).
- For More Subject wise Details Read Notification
No. of Vacancies Total: 1431 Post
Division Wise Vacancy Details
|Division Name||Total Post|
Other Important Information
- It is to make the candidates especially aware that this advertisement includes the posts of Assistant Teacher in 13 subjects. Educational qualifications are also different for each post.
- In such a situation, a separate online application for this post has been prepared by labor by the Commission, in which checks for different subjects in intermediate or graduate have also been made, so that flawed applications can be reduced.
- It has also been made easier for applicants. In such a situation, if the candidates have already filled the data in the form of a top profile, then they will have to fill this application form new.
- Along with this, photo and signature, and other data will also have to be filled/uploaded afresh.
- Regarding the competitive examination, the above time is approximate and the date of the examination will be made available in a separate form on the website of the Commission and the mobile number given by them in the online application form by SMS and e-mail.
- Candidates will be able to download their admit cards from the website of the Commission itself. Admit cards will not be issued by the Commission through the post.
- Before filling the application form, the candidate must read the instructions given at the end of the release.
Some Important Links
If any Link is not Working Please Comment Below, we will fix this. Thank You for Using SarkariJob.in
यदि कोई लिंक काम नहीं कर रहा है तो कृपया नीचे टिप्पणी करें, हम इसे ठीक कर देंगे। Sarkarijob.in का उपयोग करने के लिए धन्यवाद।